Online Testing: How It Works
For Employee Development
PerformanceFIT helps you to get a map of your organization's competency, while helping your employees in their career
- Identify the members of your organization who will have access to assessments, as well as well as which
assessments they will be able to access.
- Assign your users to "seats", which give them access to the tests you have designated.
- Users take designated tests (both proctored and online testing available), and results are available to the individuals in your organization that have
access to the data. The results are available as soon as a user completes a test. Users will receive certificates
for the tests that they pass.
- The assessments are available to your employees 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- The assessments can be bundled into job roles that are available through PerformanceFIT, or customized by you.
- Results can be directly linked into your training.
- To get started, call a PerformanceFIT account representative today at 703-276-4680.