Create a Quick Snapshot of Employee or Candidate Skills, Abilities and Traits
An express assessment is a short version of the PerformanceFIT standard assessment.
Express assessments typically include 16 questions and take approximately
15 to 30 minutes to complete, making them ideal for a quick candidate pre-screening
or in combination with other short assessments (for example, Attention to Detail test and Medical Billing test).
Test results are based on the same 1-5 point
scale as standard assessment scores; however, they do not include strengths,
weaknesses and other comparative information.
PerformanceFIT Express Assessments
- 16 questions, approximately 15 minutes long
- Instant results delivered directly to the organization
- Secure, web-based and password-protected access
- Powered by a Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) engine that adjusts to each
test-taker's skill level (applies to skills and abilities assessments)
- Ideal for pre-screening
- Assessments cover over 600 skills in today's critical business areas,
including sales, customer service, IT, management, financial, healthcare and